Letter to Adam's Parents 6/22/08

I hope that you don't mind but my heart was full of love this morning & I felt that I needed to write to your parents. Here is what I sent.....

So I am sitting here in my hospital bed this morning, awake since 6am. Adam & I have been writing letters to each other since last night & I just finished my novel of a response to him. Near the end I realized that I needed to write to both of you too.

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful man to call my husband & I know that he wouldn't be half the man that he is without the love & support that he has gotten from the both of you. I never in my life dreamed that I would want to spend every waking moment with one person. Sometimes the eight hours that we are apart each week seem too long. Adam has become such a large part of my heart over the past four year & so have the rest of the Freeman/Wojtowicz family. I couldn't have asked for better parents, cousins, aunts, uncles, brothers, or sisters. You have each brought something special to my life & to Brandon & Allyson's life. You have treated me like a daughter & never just like Adam's wife that you have to get along with. I feel like the kids are accepted just as Jason, Julia, & Penelope are which touches me so deeply. I know that Adam & I have had our growing pains over the years but you have both helped us get through it & we appreciate it. I have never felt closer to Adam than I do now. This situation with Kayleigh is bringing so many of us closer & it certainly has made the little things seem completely ridiculous. My heart skips a beat when I think of my life with your son. He is truly amazing in so many ways. He is an excellent husband, best friend, father, co-worker, brother, & so much more. I am so lucky & thankful that he chose me to spend the rest of his life with. I am very proud to be one of the many Mrs. Freemans. I intend to work my hardest to keep the integrity that goes along with that name.

Thank you both so much for welcoming me & the kids into your lives. Thank you for all that you have done to help both Adam & I grow in our relationship & personally. Thank you for being great parents & friends. Thank you for all of your help & support during this trying time. My heart would be a little less full without the two of you!

I love you both so much!

Aimee

No comments: