2011 Heart Walk




This year's American Heart Association Heart Walk was a great success and it goes without saying that Kayleigh again shined down on many hearts to make this all possible.

As a proud father of the amazing life Kayleigh lived, I wanted to continue sharing her legacy with more and more people by donating my services free to help educate others to live a healthier lifestyle through fitness.

For 8 weeks, I met with some of the most amazing people and delivered not only a great work out, but had some incredible people in the fitness industry share their knowledge to make the best out of every class. We learned new exercises, nutrition, yoga, thai chi, Juice Plus, goal setting and had motivational speakers come in to share their experience with heart disease and how fitness has changed their lives.

This group of people not only came together week after week to get fit, but helped motivate each other in more ways than I could ever imagine. We topped the Fit Camp off with our yearly Heart Walk where we all walked together to help raise money for a great cause.

I am beyond blessed to have met some phenomenal people and I look forward to next year where we can all do it again.

Thank you Kayleigh for the inspiration you have given me to help others and I wish you were here to have met my new friends. Thank you for watching over us all.

Best wishes,

Adam Freeman
www.AdamFreemanPT.blogspot.com

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about my bad english. I'm from Brazil, mother of a 4 months old boy. 2 days ago I read about Kayleigh and just fell in love. I'm sure she was a wonderfull baby. I just want you to know that your story touch me so deep, and i wrote about Kayleigh at my blog to other people learn with you about love e hope. Best wishes for you and your family.

Stephanie said...

You have a beautiful baby girl, even though she's a small baby not formed entirely she's simply gorgeus and amazing. I hope everything goes great for you and you have a merry christmas.

Em said...

I read this and I feel bad but I am happy she made it. She is a strong and beautiful baby. I will keep her and ya'll in prayer.

Charley said...

I loved the way that Kayleigh kept fighting but if you ask me that the bravest little girl I have heard and seen .im sure Kayleigh's looking down on you today and thinking your always looking after her.

Anonymous said...

She's gorgeous. and i really do give you my prayers. im in love with Kayleigh's whole story. the world were so lucky to have her. you must feel honored to have such a fantastic life with her, and with 2 years gone, she will be looking down on you now and realising that you were the best parents for her. and for her to be so proud of you both. i know would be. but good luck with everything and thankyou. i send my love to you all and best wishes. Jamielee Denyer xxxx

Anonymous said...

I hope all is going well with your family. Kayleigh was a big loss.

Unknown said...

This story is amazing. I know one day your family will be reunited with Jesus.

Unknown said...

Adam. i have so much respect for you. that had to be the hardest thing yall ever went threw.... i am miss teen south east of america.. and if you guys have the walk. please let me no i want to attend.

Anonymous said...

What a sad but beautiful story.

From terrilinda

horseygal317 said...

So sorry for what has happened I am sure to be sending this to all my friends. Little Kaleigh was a huge gift from God and she was taken back so soon your family must miss her horribly , but maybe she did what she came here to do.love you Kayleigh!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3

PassionNPurpose said...

Please send me info on the next walk if you do another. God bless you and just know how kayleigh has touched my life today. So glad you are staying strong! She truly has life more abundant now. Lift my friends up today father and take away all grief and sorrow that may taunt them at times. Make rich their love and life with their other children and take away their scars as well in the name of Jesus! Amen. Hugs!