Some Love Emails

Adam,
I love you very much. I am not feeling well & can't eat my lunch. Maybe it is just nerves. I am trying to be a trooper but I am be wearing myself out trying so hard. I really hope that Kayleigh will be okay. I was so looking forward to this weekend, possibly going to register for the baby. Now, the next time I see our home I will have delivered. I hope that you are going to be okay without me. I also hope that I can see you every chance I get. Well, that you get. LOL I am always available.

I can't wait to see you guys. I missed you the other day but I knew I would be coming home. Now, I could be here for 3 months. I will be spending our anniversary here, 4th of July, possibly my birthday, & the start of school. ARG! I just want to scream. Actually, I am already screaming inside. If I do it out loud they will think I am in labor. I am wondering if you should bring the camera & video camera. At this point, any minute could be the one.

I love you baby!

Aimee
_________________________________

Aimee,
I am sure it is nerves. Just hang in there and know that I am here for you and will help anyway I can. So don't ever feel like you are bothering me by asking me to do something. I will take very good care of you and do whatever it takes to make things easier on you.

I know it is going to be tough to be in there, but it is going to be worth every second when we hold our little girl in our arms. Just keep thinking about that and it will make you feel better. This will be the toughest thing you will ever have to do in your life, but you are the strongest person I know and I love you more than anything in this world.

I will start putting things together here because I am done with Craigslist. When do you want us to come up? I know the kids will get antsy there, but we can come when you think is a good time. I know we can watch Camp Rock tonight with them, but that is not until later so I would hate to keep them cooped up in the all day. It is totally up to you though.

Hang in there sweety and know that you have everyone thinking and praying for us. Maybe you should write another update to help you pass the time a little.

I love you tons!!!!

Adam

No comments: