Some More Love Emails

Adam

You are the best thing in the world & I am so happy & blessed that I have you. Another woman told me on the message board how lucky I am to have you. Aww. LOL I couldn't be going through this with anyone else. You are a great husband, step-dad, & a soon to be father. I can't wait to see your face when she comes out. Just don't forget about me laying there alone. :)

I have to leave you alone so you can work. I wish I could be more help to you. Let me know if you need anything!

Love you!

Aimee
________________

Aimee

You are too sweet! Just know that there is nothing you can ask of me that I won't do. I am here for you to make things easier for you so you can rest and do nothing but take care of our little girl. I want you to be stress free as much as possible.

I love you so much and I can't wait for Kayleigh to come out too so she can grow and I can have you both home with me.

You are so strong and I can't say enough wonderful things about how proud I am of you for being so amazing! I couldn't ask for a better wife and best friend than you.

I love you beautiful, Goodnight!

Adam
_______________________

Adam,

I just wanted to let you know that today was one of the best days in a while for me. I felt so in love with you today & I am sure that you could see it. I don't know that I have ever told you so many times in a few hours how happy I was. I am sorry that I am not like this more often. I feel it, it just doesn't come out like it did today. You are the best husband in the world Mr. FREEMAN. (get it?) I am so happy that you are going to be my husband forever & Kayleigh's dad. Not to mention an awesome & fun step-dad to Brandon & Allyson. You have brought such joy to my life. I am glad that whenever things get tough, we find our way back to each other. I really don't think that I could live without you. You are my heart.

I can't wait until tomorrow. Sleep well & don't worry about tomorrow. You seem really positive & I know that is all that you need. I love you baby!

MUAH!

Aimee

No comments: