8/2/08 - No Internet Access

I just wanted to let everyone know that Kayleigh is having yet another wonderful day today. We are about to head up there to go see her, so I gotta make this short. Starting tomorrow, Aimee and I are getting some work done on some wiring in our house, which will cut off our internet access for a day or so. We were told we should have everything up and running around Monday afternoon. If it is completed by then, I will get an update out for everyone.

I wish everyone a wonderful weekend and please keep Kayleigh in your prayers.

God Bless,

The Freemans :)

3 comments:

annaandallysmom said...

I am glad to hear she is doing well. My prayers are with her.

God Bless,
Monica

Anonymous said...

My wife and I came across your blog and as the parents of a micro-premie I want to let you guys know that you are all in our prayers. Our son was born 3/18/07 at 23 wks 6 days, at 1lb 2oz, and is now close to 16lbs and catching up developmentally. From reading the entries you guys have posted it looks like you have a great attitude and a lot of faith and that's 90% of it all. Continue to be strong and know that you have a few more people praying for you. God bless your family.

Robyn said...

I came to visit via Sam's blog for her son, David. My name is Robyn and my first son was born at 25 weeks at 1lb 11.5oz and he's now 3 and doing great! I wanted to tell you how beautiful your daughter is! She looks very strong, and from reading a few entries, she is very much a fighter (and she seems to be winning!). I hope that her continued journey through the NICU leads her to your home and she's safe and sound in Mommy and Daddy's arms! Hope you don't mind if I stick around and read and keep up with you guys! Keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers!