3/10/08 - GIVEAWAY UPDATE
After one full week of the donation/giveaway event for the Freeman family, we are sad to say that we are extremely far away from reaching our goal. We need everyone's help, so here are a few ideas on how we can get there VERY easily.
1. First, and most importantly, pray about it. What do you think you can do for the Freemans? It may not seem like much to you, but to them it may be just what they need to get them through the day. And coupled with everyone else's "not very much" it may make a phenomenal amount!
2. There are 1256 followers right now on Kayleigh's blog. If every single one of us gave $20, that would equal $25,120. All we have to do is skip an extra lunch out & we will be helping to save someone's family from financial ruin. It really is that easy.
3. If every single one of us would refer just one friend that would also donate $20, we could raise an amazing $50,240. Remember, for each and every referral you will be entered into the Mark 16:15 Referral Package for FREE. You would have birthday gifts for a year to give to your friends!
4. If you aren't in a position to donate financially, all you have to do is refer people that can. You still get the entries into the Mark 16:15 Referral Package and you could walk away with tons of FREE stuff AND know that you still made a huge difference. You could even tell your friends that you will share the package with them. You know, a Thoughtful Thursday thing, right?
5. Don't stop there. Post the blog site www.Give4Kayleigh.blogspot.com on message boards that you belong to, on your Myspace pages, Facebook pages, Twitter, email database, etc. I think you get the drift. Let your friends know that they could snag some really cool stuff just for helping out this well deserving family. Make sure that those people know to tell us that you referred them so that you get your FREE entries into the Mark 16:15 Referral Package. The only way to win this package is to refer, refer, refer. Ask your friends to refer as well. The possibilities are endless.
We only have two weeks left and so much ground to cover. Please consider making a donation. Please ask your friends and family to help as well. And, last but not least, pray about it. A little bit of all of those things from each and every person really does add up. We need all of your support.
Thank you so very much!